Run a Robot Path¶
In this exercise, we will convert our Descartes path into a MoveIt! trajectory and then send it to the robot.
Locate Exercise Source File¶
- Go to the main application source file located in
- In the main program, locate the function call to
- Go to the source file for that function located in the
- Alternatively, in QTCreator, click on any part of the function and press “F2” to bring up that file.
- Comment out the first line containing the
ROS_ERROR_STREAM( ...entry so that the function does not quit immediately.
- Find comment block that starts with
/* Fill Code:and complete as per described.
- Replace every instance of
[ COMPLETE HERE ]accordingly.
Build Code and Run¶
cdinto your catkin workspace and run
- Then run the application launch file:
roslaunch plan_and_run demo_run.launch